Catalyst 3750X 24 Port Data LAN Base
Cisco® is pleased to introduce the new Cisco Catalyst® 3750-X and 3560-X Series Switches. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series Switches are an enterprise-class lines of stackable and standalone switches, respectively. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower, IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) configurations, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
Figure: Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switch (Front and Back)
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series primary features:
• 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+ and non-PoE models
• Optional four Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) SFP or two 10GbE SFP+ uplink network modules
• Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
• Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
• Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
• IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
• Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
• Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network
• USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port.
In addition to the above features, the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches also offer:
• Cisco StackPower™ technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
• Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
• Investment protection with backward compatibility with all other models of Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
All switch models can be configured with the optional four GbE or two 10 GbE network module. The switch models are available with either the LAN Base or IP Base feature set. IP Services feature set is available as an upgrade option at the time of ordering or through a license at a later time.
Total 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
Default AC Power Supply
Available PoE Power
Available with upgrade to IP Base